Pages

13 September 2009

Retro Re-Finds

Believe it or not, I am still here and working. Now I am actually working for a company creating HD lead videos. That has been taking a lot of my time. So, I decided that I would relax by looking at some of my fave vintage sites with my wife of course. What did I find? Just look below.

This is an interesting shirt with a real Tiki theme. I know that, at least a few of my followers will enjoy this piece. The details of this piece are as follows:













"Label: Bud Berma Luau - Hawaiian Festival
Unworn c
otton shirt with fabulous print
Condition: Excellent
Size: M / Chest: 40-42 / Overall Length: 29"
Price: $85
Click here to see detailed photos or purchase it.

Another cool piece is this panel shirt that is blue with white and blue check. I really like this piece. If only I wore a 48 chest, and... oh, yeah... if only I wasn't poor.













Label: T.A. Chapman & Co.

Fine turquoise gab shirt with front panels and waistband - roomy shirt appears to be dead stock

Condition: Excellent
Size: XL / 17-1/2 / Chest: 48
Price: $78
Click here to see detailed photos or purchase it.

Here's a sport shirt of style and coolsvilleness.












Label: Towncraft
Cool green with darker shade trim and pocket crest.
Condition: Excellent
Size: Large / Chest: 44 / Overall Length: 28"
Price: $46
Click here to see detailed photos or purchase it.

No comments: