Pages

24 October 2010


My wife and I had thought of using LP covers for wall art. In Chile though, there's just not that many cool vintage LP covers. So... my other idea was to use old posters of musicians. This seems to be even more difficult to do. Seeing as though these are not just hard to find in Chile but in the U.S. as well. What does one do then? Make some yourself right.?


That's what I'm doing. I'm designing some vintage looking music posters of different genres like Rockabilly, swing, jazz, and lounge. Once these are all designed I am going to investigate the possibility of doing screen printed versions. One off's each one for my own personal use. If I never get around to that, I'll just have them digitally printed. I'll let you guys know how it turns out. This isn't a short term project. I project this to take many months.

No comments: