Pages

11 July 2013

A bit of Danish in Books

*Note: I have choosen to feature Populuxe books on my own accord. Populuxe books is not rewarding me, nor paying me for featuring their material on Amidstmod.com.

I thought: "While my time is short for posting, I would put together a simple, but image/informational filled post for you nice folks." Also, while I'm not turning Amidstmod.com into a danish modern only site, I am doing double duty, trying to get my facebook group Mid-Century Danish Modern up and going. So stop by and check it out, and join.

My favorite online bookstore, Populuxe books, has just what I needed today for a bit of inspired staring. Today I looked up, in the search box, the topic Danish Modern. Below are some of the books and images that I came across. Hope you enjoy.

ARTS OF DENMARK VIKING TO MODERN (1960)

 


 

CONTEMPORARY DANISH ARCHITECTURE Monies 1958






VERNER PANTON BY VERNER PANTON Limited 1986


While these are just a few books that feature Danish design, there are a number more that have great interior design that incorporate Danish modern as well. So, stop by, look, and pick a book for the road. 

The Following links and apps. are affiliate apps. These links and apps help keep Amidst mod going. If you would like to know more about these links and how they work, please stop by the income page on amidstmod.com


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love that article.
keep up the good work.