Pages

13 February 2010

Still Here and Designing


Even though I haven't posted in a while, I am still here and designing. It seems that everything just came running in on us, and for the past 2 months I have had very little time. However, I haven't forgotten about my readers, and therefore I'm writing you now.

Recently I found that I LOVE photography. Even though I'm just starting out, I really like some of the shots I've taken and therefore have been working on getting a photography blog/site together with Rojito. I can't really say when it will be up, but no fears, I'll let you know.

Also, I've found that photography helps motivate me in my other art as well. So, all kinds of good stuff has been happening, including that I am trying to find other, more affordable ways to produce quality art at reasonable prices for all who want it. As you might image, I've been busy, and hope to be able to offer all of you some nice art in more functional ways in the near future.

For now though, I hope you like the wall sculpture I did while playing around with some plywood one day.

2 comments:

veronica said...

I love it...really, glad you're back buddy!

Tikimama said...

Cooool! And I love photography, too. Can't wait to see what you're up to in that genre. Great that you're trying to make your art accessible to us lowly poor-folk! :-)