Pages

22 April 2010

Because You Already Know...

As many of you have read in my past blogs and things... you know I like what's old. In fact, for the most part, I like what's from specifically the 1956 to 1963. From the furniture, to the art, to the hairstyles, and clothes. However, if you are reading this post, you probably understand that. It's for this reason, in fact, that I have this blog. To show what I've found or created in styles that we all like.

Sometimes though, something comes along and you just absolutely fall captivated under it's simplicity and cleanness. It's happened to me before, and you guessed it, it happened again. Once before I posted about Hot rods and vintage bikes. However, I have found that Cafe Racers are the coolest style of motorcycles out there in my opinion. They are as cool, if not cooler than the scooters the mods used to ride. The "cooler" thing may just be my obsessive compulsiveness showing it's ugly head again. Give me time and it will regulate itself once again. Either way, I produced a new piece based on my new found interest. It made me happy, as I hadn't been real motivated to design for a while.

Oh yeah, there are two sites you much check out. One is the Cafe Racer group on Flickr, and the other is Burstsausages.com

Hope you enjoy them!

No comments: