Pages

07 July 2010

It's been a while, and...



As the title mentions, It's been a little while since I've posted, but this post doesn't mark a come back. Yet, that is... I have many things that I want to share with you folks. I've interviewed a very nice artist I found on Flickr and I really think that she deserves to have her interview posted. Not only all of this but, I have other things that I've had in mind for a while and want you all to see.

However, first I must explain that I haven't just been lazy. In fact, I've been very busy. Not at all with art or design, but with other important things. As some of you know, my wife and I live in Chile, and this provides for some unique opportunities. One of which is being able to enjoy the satisfaction of helping build homes for those who have lost their home in the earth quake that we had here in Chile a few months back. So as I said, I have not just been lazy.
Once all this is done, I hope to get back to the blog a bit more, but we will just have to see how life goes. For now though, in a few free moments that I had and with some scrap materials I had laying around I painted the art you see here. It's not on a finished piece of board, but then again, I did for the joy of doing it, not to create a super refined piece of art.


Hope you enjoy it.
Eric

No comments: