Pages

26 September 2014

Something New From Amidst Mod

Without saying what it is, I'd just like to give a heads up to all those blog viewers out there. Even though I've never lost my interest and love for Mid-Century/Retro/Vintage design, due to life, and trying to make a living in Chile S.A., I've not done the best job of keeping Amidstmod.com up to date with the awesome finds, artist, and galleries, that have made Amidstmod.com the place it is today. So, with that in mind, I am trying to do my best to push Amidstmod.com in a new and more interactive direction, while keeping the focus on what is the most important to all of us enthusiast. MCM design, art, and the preservation of it. So, please hang in there, and I promise to have some more info on how the project is going. Also, if you've been featured on Amidstmod.com before, watch out, you may be getting an email from me some time soon!

No comments: