Pages

23 February 2015

Studio ARTEMIDE MILANO, Designed By VICO MAGISTRETTI, Eclisse Model Lamp

It's kind of funny really. I just happened to marry into a family that has retro collectable interest. No kidding, I had never even brought up the topic with my wife before we got married. We of course talked about out interest in vintage stuff, but never really talked about how far it ran in her family. Well, over the years the interest that my wife's had in the Retro/vintage style has grown into a business for them. Me... yeah... not so much. Still, I do get to enjoy their finds. And that's exactly what I'm doing now. I'm enjoying this cool lamp, and sharing the experience with you. So, take a look-see.  There are a number of other detail photos on the ebay page here.







Here's the details:

Studio ARTEMIDE MILANO, Designed By VICO MAGISTRETTI, Eclisse Model Lamp

This lamp is not in working condition. It has a dent at the top of both the inner shade and the red shade. There are scratches on the lamp as well. It can be used as either a wall lamp or table lamp. The lamp's height is 7".

No comments: