Pages

05 September 2011

double takes: Miehina the Kyoto Geisha: Glen Milner

Vintage Geisha, scanned from a book by rosewithoutathorn84
Vintage Geisha, scanned from a book, a photo by rosewithoutathorn84 on Flickr.

double takes: Miehina the Kyoto Geisha: Glen Milner: The next trip on deck for me is Japan. As I begin planning and researching, I can't help but find this short documentary inspiring. Miehin...

As you can see from the title above, Double Takes is about to take a trip to Japan. Because of this, there are some really cool things to see. There of course, is the video that you will find first after this link (double takes: Miehina the Kyoto Geisha: Glen Milner:), but there are some really cool photos too. Double Takes is a blog rich with illustration, and graphic content. That's why I have followed it for a long time now. I'm sure that you will find the vintage/retro inspired content to be just that...inspiring. Have fun!

No comments: