Pages

12 May 2013

Growing Up Wright Presentation

Photo from: www.prairiemod.com
Growing Up Wright Presentation

I know not all mid-century enthusiast are fans of Frank Lloyd Wright*. In fact, I'm not a huge fan. Still, I find many aspects of his work intriguing and I respect his talent, but I don't want to live in one of his houses. However, if you do find his work to be interesting and would like to see a unique perspective on a Wright house, you may just like this article.

Kim Bixler grew up in the only house of Frank Lloyd Wright* fame in Rochester, New York. In her article, you will see a little of what it was like to live in a famous, or maybe, infamous house of Frank Lloyd Wright fame.

Even if you don't like Frank Lloyd Wright* work that much. This is an interesting short read.

If you are interested in knowing more about the goings ons of modern architecture and Frank Lloyd Wright's work in particular. You might like to stop by www.prairiemod.com.

No comments: